12.4.14

Williamsburg


Although I've been exploring NYC for almost 3 months, I still feel as though I've barely scratched the surface of everything it has to offer. Brooklyn, for example, always leaves me lost within its never-ending side streets, independent boutiques, and coffee houses, so that I forever feel as though I've missed something. I have a very small 5 weeks remaining in NYC, and my aim is to finally feel as though I know the city like the back of my hand - although something tells me it's a slightly unrealistic goal. 

On a side note, this pink coat has been my constant companion now that the weather is beginning to heat up. It has just the right amount of warmth to throw over a cami, and it's cotton-candy hue always instantly brightens my mood. Serving a similar purpose, the snowflake necklace I'm wearing was a leaving gift from my group of girlfriends back in Sydney, and hasn't left my person since receiving it. It always helps serve as a reminder of home whenever the USA begins to seem slightly overwhelming! 

Wearing: coat, camisole, jeans and boots all from Zara (it appears somebody needs to forcefully ban me from entering Zara from now on). 

5 comments:

  1. Niceee

    XO CHAMA FASHION

    www.chamafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, dear!! I love so much this pink coat! I would like to visit NY!

    xoxo

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4487669/donkeycool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Greta, I just nominated you for Liebster award ;)
    check it out here:
    http://amirahayupratiwi.blogspot.com/2014/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the same with Zara. I love your coat so on pastels trend:)
    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, lovely.

    Monique

    www.thestyleventure.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely coat, it suits you, you look lovely! :)

    Technicolour Dreamer

    ReplyDelete