29.4.14

NYC PHOTO DIARY NO. 2



A few quick snapshots of my last few weeks in NYC, including: a walk over the High Line, the best coffee in SoHo at Happy Bones, flower market exploring, the view from Brooklyn Bridge Park, the New York Public Library, shopping in Brooklyn with new Gorman loafers, the best coffee and cookies in Midtown at Culture Espresso (with my amazing family, who have been visiting over the last week), exploring Little Italy, a new pot-plant Ben purchased for me for the apartment, and lunch at Jacks Wife Freda.

P.S. for more daily pics (that aren't included in my Photo Diaries), make sure you're following me on instagram @flourishblog 

Photos by me.

2 comments:

  1. all great pictures !! especially the first one. loving the art


    xo
    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have really pretty photo composition! I really want to go to NYC one day :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig