16.12.13

Ring Envy




My friend Jack has the most enviable collection of rings I have ever come across. After seeing him last saturday, I became particularly aware of my distinctive lack of any conversation-sparking hand / wrist jewellery  Once I finally lift the shopping ban I've placed upon myself in order to save for exchange, I'm sure some statement-jewellery pieces will be quickly making their way onto my wish list. I'm currently lusting after chunky, adorned silver rings, men's watches with  natural leather bands, delicate gold necklaces, and rough crystal in a myriad of colours. 


Follow Flourish:

6 comments:

  1. His rings are perfection, I especially like the elephant one!

    xoxo, KP
    Eleventh & Sixteenth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to get some new rings too, it seems like I'm constantly re-wearing the same ones with every outfit! Great blog btw, I especially like your last post x

    ReplyDelete
  3. even more impressive that its a guy, hes got style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa gorgeous rings! Have you ever heard of jewelry designer J Dauphin? They remind me of those!

    Great blog btw, keep in touch!

    XxMO
    madame-ostrich.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice rings!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete