18.12.13

Beach




May the Label dress (similar), Tallow bikini (similar

The gorgeous Sydney sunshine has left me running off to the beach whenever I've had a spare moment over the past week, so a simple white backless dress seems utterly appropriate for the current weather. The one I am wearing is over 3 years old, has survived endless wardrobe culling, and yet is still on a high rotation in my wardrobe  I always find myself turning to it on hot summer days. There is something subtly sexy about a backless dress - it also regains a little bit more class than an exposed cleavage, no?

However, I now understand the difficulty faced with attempting to take photographs in a bikini without looking like you're auditioning for the next Sports Illustrated cover. The bikini I'm wearing was too cute to go un-blogged, but the majority of photos Ben snapped for me were either inappropriate or I looked like a total dork. Hence the lack of any further bikini photos! The bottoms are  high-waisted, and the print is actually sunflowers, although in a lavender shade. 

I hope all the Australian's are enjoying the sunshine, and I apologise if I've made everyone in colder climates jealous! 

Follow Flourish:



14 comments:

  1. just added you to my feed ^__^ what kind of camera do you use I love your candids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunningly beautiful dress!

    http://linastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucky you at the beach :) looking stunning!

    happy holidays!

    xx

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me miss summer! Where I live is raining so muchhh

    http://aftervanilla.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes you made me so jealous ;) I'm freezing my ass off here :)
    Love the backless dress, so summery and fresh!
    Thanks so much for stopping by! Keep in touch dear! XOXO


    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. so jealous you are getting weather like this! Spent NYE in Sydney two years ago, it was a blasT!

    love from San Francisco,

    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  7. the weather is beautiful in perth too! perfect beach weather. cute bikini!

    reckless
    abandon

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's so hot right now in melbourne which is an unusual thing to say hahaha

    great pictures!

    x

    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're gorgeous!
    and your back is ultra smexy in that dress!

    xx
    nan
    wallflowerphotoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice dress.. i love it #muchlove from http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the dress so much and you look wonderful in it. Great post x

    http://you-the-ocean-and-me.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your dress is gorgeous, it looks great on you :) YES I am super jealous of the warm weather you're experiencing! I just had to endure an ice storm this week!

    A Splash Of Tan

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love backless dresses, too. And that rock (or cement?) you are sitting on is really amazing. Super cool photo.

    ReplyDelete