7.11.13

On Your Bike




rag & bone Mila Short in Moto (available here), ASOS Woven Cami, Leonard St Rizzo Leather Jacket, Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Lo

The boyfriend rides a motorbike - and I refuse to get on it. It's a combination of safety concerns and the fact that my father would probably have a heart attack. Regardless, I was still smitten with Rag and Bone's motorcycle print, and upon seeing these shorts on sale on Shopbop a few weeks a go, I quickly snapped them up. Since then they've become my go-to shorts. I love how the print makes them a bit more unusual than plain denim, and as I ordered them a size up they are unbelievably comfortable - much more so than all the no-stretch, vintage denim high-waist cut offs I usually squeeze myself into during summertime!


We quickly snapped these photos late yesterday afternoon, mainly as a form of study procrastination. I'm also still frighteningly new to the idea of 'outfit posts', so I figured I may as well put a nice bike in there to distract from my awkward posing. 



Photos by Ben. 



Follow Flourish:

25 comments:

  1. The shorts are too cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shorts are very cute but I can't believe you put Ben's helmet on!

    Laura
    www.whitewintersblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha but it made it so much easier to take the photo because I didn't have to keep a straight face!

      xoxo
      Greta

      Delete
  3. Great post.. love the pictures, you look stunning.
    follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin?
    http://icynosure.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool short print!!


    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful♥

    www.myblondesmoothie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning pictures! <3 I love how you pose!
    Love from France <3
    Cécile
    www.maxcebycecilej.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool look. Love the shorts so much. I wouldn't ride on a motorbike too :D

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pics!

    Love it!!

    www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute photos! Love!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    <3

    http://downtownhautefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful outfit ;) Amazing style ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog on bloglovin. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Style - Great Blog - Great Girl! I'm so into this, keep going Girl. Love how you're working the details:*

    xoxo Johanna

    www.RayyofLight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love everything about this post, done with such a charm :)

    Love,
    Cherrydunia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Incredible style and blog! :)

    I would like to invite you to my BLOG to take a look at my ideas! I would be so happy if we support each other! I will follow right back, just let me know!

    My Blog: http://renetakanevska.blogspot.co.uk
    My Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/rkanevska

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool pants!
    www.whatsashawears.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. We love those pants! So cute. x
    www.onecitytwogirls.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am also terrified of motorcycles! My boyfriend rides a scooter and it took me forever to get used to it. I love your shorts though!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  18. amazing!

    Lots of love from the casper&pearl girls,
    casper&pearl blog xo
    xo

    ReplyDelete